Please click on the links below to view the FAQ answers
When will schedules be published?
The schedules for the 37th Annual Mayor’s Cup Tournament are estimated to be available on 08/24/2021.
Will you have games on Sunday, September 5th?
Our kids are in school this week, will there be any games played during the day?
No, our tournament dates are:
- Tuesday, August 31 - Evening Games
- Wednesday, September 1 - Evening Games
- Thursday, September 2 - Evening Games
- Friday, September 3 - Evening Games
- Saturday, September 4 - Games
- Monday, September 6 - Games, Semi-Finals (based on bracket), and Finals.
We understand that some schools start before Labor Day. During the week, tournament games will start in the late afternoon and will not interfere with the local school schedules.
I want to become a sponsor for the Mayor’s Cup, how do I find out more details?
I would like to be a vendor at your tournament, where do I find more information?
Check out our Sponsors Page
for more details or email the Tournament Director at:
Please email our Tournament Director at:
How many players can I have on my roster?
How many guest players may I have on a team?
- U9-U10 teams will play 7v7, maximum roster of 12
- U11-U12 teams will play 9v9, maximum roster of 15
- U13-U16 teams will play 11v11, maximum roster of 18
- U17-U20 teams will play 11v11, maximum roster of 22
Can a player double roster for Mayor’s Cup?
- U9-U19 may have up to 5 guest players.
- Guest players will be counted toward your maximum roster size for your age group. If your roster shows more players than the maximum number you will need to designate those players that will not be participating in the tournament.
Per UYSA Sanctioned Tournament Rule 935.3, a player may only roster with one team in a Tournament.
Will I be guaranteed to play in the Division I request?
90% of the teams that register receive the divisions they request, however, we reserve the right to assign teams to the division that we feel will provide the best level of competition for all teams involved.
Can I make special requests for my team schedule?
You may add notes to the comments section if you have a special request, we will do our best to accommodate however we cannot guarantee that all requests will be honored. Please make sure you are checking your UYSA schedule to let us know any dates we need to try to avoid.